We are currently recruiting for Long-Term Teaching Assistants to work in our supporting schools across the Wigan, Trafford and Salford area. If you are passionate about shaping young minds and making a positive impact on children's early education development, then we would be very keen to speak with you.
About Protocol Education: As a leading education recruitment agency, Protocol Education is committed to connecting talented individuals like you with rewarding opportunities in the education sector. We work with top educational institutions in Ealing and beyond, ensuring that every child receives the support they need to thrive in their learning journey.
As an Entry-Level Teaching Assistant, you will play a vital role in supporting the learning and development of students within our partner schools. Working alongside experienced teachers, you'll assist in creating an engaging and inclusive learning environment, fostering a love for learning in every child.
- Collaborate with teachers to support classroom activities and lesson preparations.
- Provide one-on-one or small group support to students who may need extra assistance.
- Help create and maintain a safe, organized, and stimulating learning environment.
- Engage with students in educational games, activities, and projects.
- Assist in monitoring and tracking students' progress.
Protocol will offer
- Support and assistance from our consultants
- Weekly pay which is paid through PAYE
- A performance and loyalty bonus
- A great community with other educators
- CPD courses to upskil
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.