Role: Teaching Assistant
Location: City of London
Hours: Mon - Fri (8;30 - 15:30) Part time roles available
Are you passionate about education and eager to make a positive impact on young learners? Protocol Education is excited to offer you an excellent opportunity to start your career as a Teaching Assistant in London. No prior experience is required - just your enthusiasm and dedication to shaping the future generation!
About Protocol Education: As a leading education recruitment agency, Protocol Education is committed to connecting talented individuals like you with rewarding opportunities in the education sector. We work with top educational institutions in Ealing and beyond, ensuring that every child receives the support they need to thrive in their learning journey.
As an Entry-Level Teaching Assistant, you will play a vital role in supporting the learning and development of students within our partner schools. Working alongside experienced teachers, you'll assist in creating an engaging and inclusive learning environment, fostering a love for learning in every child.What We are Looking for: At Protocol Education, we believe that your passion for education and your dedication to making a difference are the most critical qualifications for this role. We welcome individuals from all backgrounds to apply, as we believe that diversity enriches the learning experience for our students.
- Collaborate with teachers to support classroom activities and lesson preparations.
- Provide one-on-one or small group support to students who may need extra assistance.
- Help create and maintain a safe, organized, and stimulating learning environment.
- Engage with students in educational games, activities, and projects.
- Assist in monitoring and tracking students' progress.
What We Offer:
- The chance to gain valuable experience and build a rewarding career in education.
- Flexible work options to suit your schedule and commitments.
- Ongoing training and professional development opportunities.
- Competitive compensation packages. (Weekly Pay)
If you are as excited about this role as we are please apply for this role. Alternatively you can email your CV to Adrian.email@example.com
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.