We are currently recruiting teaching assistants to work in Primary Schools across Bristol and South Gloucestershire to start ASAP. The schools provide varied curriculums to students aged 5-11 with some children having special needs that include autism, speech & language difficulties and physical disabilities.
Their focus is to provide a tailored curriculum that enables all students to excel in all aspects of their learning including the development of social and life skills. As a teaching assistant, you will be supporting students on a one-to-one basis, working collaboratively with the class teacher and assisting students in small groups with their learning across the curriculum, particularly in Maths and Literacy.
• Full time - 08:30 - 15:30 (part time options also available)
• Long term opportunities
• Working one to one, in small groups and supporting with the behaviour management of the whole class
• Differentiating work to meet the students’ needs
• Building positive and supportive relationships with the children to create a successful learning environment
- Competitive rates of pay through PAYE
- Guaranteed work agreements that guarantee consistent work and income
- FREE continued professional development training (CPD) including Team Teach
- Social events including free bowling and pizza nights
- Termly awards that celebrate outstanding performance and commitment
- Ongoing honest, friendly and professional support from our dedicated team of experts
- A £50 Bonus ‘refer a teacher/TA’ payment scheme
If this is a role that interests you, apply now to find out more!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.