Protocol Education have an amazing opportunity for an experienced Teaching assistant.
This is a role where you will go home with a sense of achievement knowing that you and your team have made a big difference every day to the wonderful young people in your care.
We are looking for a creative and dedicated Teaching Assistant with a passion for a commitment to raising standards for all learners.
This role is starting from September 2023 and is a long-term position.
You will be working within a secondary school based in Birmingham who pride themselves on their dedication to promoting a positive and inspiring framework where achievements are recognised and celebrated.
• As a Teaching Assistant you will be working with the class teacher and assisting with delivering the lesson
• To manage the behaviour of pupils whilst they undertake their work
• De-escalating situations within the classroom in the correct way
• Collecting of work at the end of the lesson and returning it to the appropriate recipient
• Experience working with children desired but not essential
• A character who truly makes a difference in the classroom and enjoys working with young people.
• Excellent communication skills; verbal/written and reading comprehension
• Proven track record of positively impacting the lives of children, please note - this can be in any field
Why choose Protocol Education:
- PAYE (No umbrella pay)
- Work Life Balance
- £250 refer a friend bonus
- Personal consultant to support you
Please note to apply for this role it is essential you are based in the UK, hold QTS and a current DBS on the update service or are willing to make a new application.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.