Are you supportive and caring? Do you have experience with children in a professional or non-professional setting? Are you looking for a new role within a school?
We CAN HELP you!!
I work closely with a range of schools in the Bristol and South Gloucestershire area. General LSA’s are of huge importance to schools and are in increased demand. Because of this, we have part-time and full-time work options available.
LSA’s are crucial to classroom settings for:
- 1:1 intervention
- Small group work
- Assisting the teacher and
- Being a team player within the support team.
If any of the above sounds like something you’d be interested in, or already have experience in, then please apply and let’s get you in a school!
- Personal consultant to communicate with and lean on. No ask is too big!!
- £50 referral of a friend bonus
- MyProtocol Work App that allows you to approve timesheets, update diaries and edit your personal details at the touch of a button.
- CPD sessions run by our wonderful consultants and guest speakers.
- Social gatherings - a great opportunity to meet other educators.
- Competitive rates of pay.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.