Schools in St Albans are looking to appoint an Teaching Assistant with passion and enthusiasm for working with children in education.
As a Teaching assistant, you will either be assisting in the morning, and/or in the afternoon. You will help the class teacher in planning and delivering lessons and activities to pupils, using your own creative edge to increase engagement of the pupils. There is also the opportunity to work 1:1 and in small groups in intervention sessions with pupils to ensure they receive tailored education.
- Enthusiastic and fun loving
- Creative and keen
- Supportive and willing to learn
- Passionate for a career in education
- Previous experience as a TA/working with children
The successful candidate will:
- Have an enhanced DBS on the Update Service (or willing to buy one)
- Hold a Right to Work in the UK
- Be able to provide references covering the last 2 years
- Be up to working with different age groups
What Protocol can offer:
- competitive pay rates
- FREE ongoing continued professional development (CPD)
- £50 refer a friend scheme
If this is something that interests you, please submit your CV below or contact Abi at firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.