Protocol Education are currently recruiting for teaching assistants to join one of our fantastic schools in the Cambridge area.
We have a range of opportunities available including 1:1 roles supporting children with additional needs and EYFS - KS2 classroom assistants.
The successful candidates will be passionate individuals who can:
- Assist with the planning and preparation of activities
- Participate in the preparation of the classroom
- Provide support and familararity to students with special educational needs
- Promote development and learning (physical, emotional, educational and social)
- Liaise with staff, pupils and parents
In return, our schools can offer:
- Support of an excellent, highly motivated, forward thinking and friendly staff team
- Enthusiastic, well behaved and friendly children who are keen to learn
- A commitment to professional support and career development
How Protocol can support you:
- Personal consultant to communicate with and lean on. No ask is too big!
- £50 bonus for referral of a friend (which can be claimed an unlimited number of times!)
- Protocol App that allows you to approve timesheets, update diaries and edit your personal details at the click of a button.
- CPD sessions run by our wonderful consultants and guest speakers.
- Social gatherings - a great opportunity to meet other educators and get free pizza!
- Competitive rates of pay.
If you believe you are the right person for the role, please apply directly online.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.