Are you looking for an opportunity to work within as a Teaching Assistant in Secondary Schools in the Birmingham area,
We are seeking hardworking, enthusiastic, and committed SEN Teaching Assistants to work within Secondary Schools. Ideally, we are looking for candidates that have experience within an education setting and have a high understanding and experience of working with children with special educational needs. The role of an SEN Teaching Assistant is to provide support and assist the Teacher ensuring all students within the class are on track and always learning. They are quite often placed 1 to 1 with pupils.
The successful applicant will/have: • Deal with situations calmly and sensitively
• Be creative and ‘think outside of the box’ in their approach to supporting pupils with additional needs • Have strong abilities to develop strong and trusting relationships • Be a team player and able to work closely with other staff members and third parties • Care deeply about pupils academic, emotional, and personal development and have empathy for their individual circumstances • Have a supportive and encouraging attitude, to inspire trust and to motivate students • Be able to use their initiative in meeting the needs of the student, depending on their individual communication, and learning skills
In return, here at Protocol Education we offer:
• We offer a fantastic daily rate and parity pay after 13 weeks.
• We do not use umbrella companies, we use are own payroll team so no hidden costs.
• We are a widely recognised, award-winning education recruitment company
• You will have your own dedicated consultant that give you any help or advice needed
If this role sounds of interest to you please apply now.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.