Primary SEN Teaching Assistant in Middlesbrough
We are currently seeking a primary SEN teaching assistant to join a school in Middlesbrough. The successful candidate will work closely with our students to support their educational and developmental needs.
Working one-on-one or in small groups with students to support learning and development
- Collaborating with teachers and other staff to create and implement individualized education plans
- Assisting with classroom management and behavior support as needed
- Monitoring and recording student progress and communicating with parents and caregivers as necessary
- Experience working with children with special educational needs
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Level 2 or 3 Teaching Assistant qualification is preferred
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.