Protocol Education are currently recruiting for a lovely mainstream Primary School in Newham who are looking for SEND TA's to join them in September 2023
The school are looking for motivated, passionate and enthusiastic Educators who love coming to work each day and making a positive difference to lives of their students.
This OFSTED rated 'Outstanding' School invests heavily in the well-being of their staff and any successful applicant can expect brilliant support from the SLT.
Your role will predominantly be working closely with children with ASD.
Experience of PECS or Makaton would be highly beneficial for this role.
Personal or professional experience of working with children with SEND would also be beneficial but not essential.
You will be required to work 8:30-16:00
Benefits of choosing Protocol Education as the agency to work through:
- Excellent weekly pay, paid into your account every Friday.
- Ongoing support throughout your placement and beyond
- Borough specific consultants who are an expert in your area
- Online candidate lounge where you can manage your timesheets and availability
- Opportunities for professional development
- Recommend a friend incentive scheme earning up to £250 per person
Requirements for this position:
- Have experience working in a Primary School setting
- Be a team player with a flexible approach to teaching
- Be confident working in groups and also 1:1 with children
- Have strong interpersonal skills
- The ability to make a positive contribution to the school as a whole.
If you are interested, please respond directly
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.