Protocol Education are fortunate to be working with a number of fantastic schools & we need experienced Teaching Assistants to fill some exciting roles covering the Middlesbrough area. Full time and part time roles available, day-to-basis, working across Monday-Fridays.
£70-85 per day
What we are looking for –
- Experienced and background in education
- Flexibility & enthusiasm
- Passionate about making a difference to children’s education
- Excellent communication skills
What you will be doing –
- Supporting the classroom teacher to deliver high quality education
- Carrying out small group work
- Contribute to the effective working of the school
Why Protocol? –
- Flexible job opportunities to work around you
- Excellent rates of pay, weekly through PAYE
- Dedicated consultant to provide continued support during your placements
- Opportunity to develop short term work into long term roles
- Access to training courses to support your ongoing professional development
- Refer a friend bonus scheme – receive £250
If this is the opportunity for you then don’t delay & APPLY TODAY!
We look forward to hearing from you.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.