. Teaching Assistant
. Greenwich Location
. ASAP Start
. Full Time / Permanent Role
Are you an experienced Teaching Assistant looking for work within the Greenwich area? If so, we have we have an exciting opportunity for you!
Protocol Education is looking for capable and enthusiastic individual that is ready to join this lovely school’s vibrant and friendly environment, with a strong leadership team and a dynamic team of staff. The school prides itself on quality teaching and quality support that is centred on each child.
For this position, past experience in a primary school or transferable skills are desirable.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A valid Enhanced DBS (or willingness to complete one)
- A Right to Work in the UK
- References covering the past 3 years.
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
- Strong Communication Skills
- Model consistently excellent, inclusive classroom practice
- Demonstrate a passion for learning and inclusion.
The benefits Protocol can offer you:
- Excellent assistance and guidance and from our knowledgeable team
- Our Refer a Friend Scheme of £250 (per referral)
- A great community with other educators
- CPD courses and webinars to build your portfolio.
If you think you fit the criteria and are seeking a great opportunity, then please apply today!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.