Job type: Teaching / Support Assistant
Salary: £350 - £425 per week
Would you like to have more flexibility at work?
Are you happy in your current post?
Would you like to reduce the time of your commute?
Protocol Education is looking for caring, supportive, and dedicated Support Assistants who have experience working with pupils either as part of small groups or on a one-to-one basis.
We are recruiting for Support assistants to work In Brent for September 2022.
If you have experience in care or as a Learning Support Assistant and have supported young adults and children with a range of needs, you may be suitable for this role.
This role will suit those who want day-to-day work as well as long term roles.
The ideal candidate will have:
- The ability to work well within a team
- Genuine interest for supporting students with SEND needs
- Patient and understanding approach
- Experience of providing personal care is essential
- Knowledge of behaviour that challenges
- Experience of working in education is an advantage but not essential
- The ability to be able to adapt to situations and remain calm in a crisis
- Providing 1:1 support
- Deliver personalised and dignified care
- Support to ensure working towards therapy targets
- Available at least 3 days per week
If you feel this role is well suited to you, please submit your CV below and we will be in touch ASAP. Alternatively, please contact James on 0208 371 7900 or email James.Bentley@protocol-education.com
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.