Job type: KS2 TA
Salary: £70.00-£85.00 a day
Closing date: January 2022
We are currently looking for a positive, friendly and passionate teaching assistant to work across KS1 and KS2 in an ‘outstanding’ school, situated in the London borough of Barnet. They are looking for a friendly, passionate, hard-working teaching assistant who has good background knowledge of the national curriculum.
As a teaching assistant you will need to:
- Get the classroom ready for lessons.
- Listen to children read, reading to them or telling them stories
- Help children who need extra support to complete tasks
- Help teachers to plan learning activities and complete records
- Support teachers in managing class behaviour
- Supervise group activities
- Look after children who are upset or have had accidents
- Clear away materials and equipment after lessons
- Help with outings and sports events
- Take part in training
- Carry out administrative tasks
- Have a DBS and is on the update service.
Protocol Education will offer you:
- A competitive pay rate
- Weekly pay paid through PAYE
- Support and assistance from professional and experienced consultants
Please note, that if you have been abroad for more than 6 months in the past 5 years, you will require an overseas police check.
If you feel this role is well suited to you, please submit your CV and we will be in touch ASAP. Alternatively, please contact Daniel on 0208 371 7900
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.