Protocol Education are currently recruiting for a Teaching Assistant to work within a Mainstream Primary school within the Redcar and Cleveland area. This particular school is looking for a avid sports person who can effectively build relationships and build confidence.
The school are looking for someone who will fit in well with their current team and be a flexible person to work within various age groups and areas within the school.
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Relavent sports qualifications or previous experience as a sports coach would be beneficial
- Good understanding of the UK Cirriculum and happy to support across EYFS-KS2
- Confident in supporting behaviours that challenge with good de-escalation techniques
- Knowledge and understanding of SEN is beneficial
- Available 5 days per week, Monday - Friday,8:30-15:30
- Valid DBS on the update service
- Can provide referees covering the last 3 years
What protocol can offer:
- Friendly and transparent consultant who is always happy to help
- Refer a friend scheme of £250
- CPD courses and webinars to build your portfolio
Please apply or contact Alex for more information on: 01642 205952 or Alex.email@example.com
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.