We are currently looking to recruit a Teaching Assistant who is qualified to Level 2.
The role of a Teaching assistant is to assist with educational and pastoral needs within a school environment. You will be supporting the teacher to ensure that students are safe and engaged in their work, whilst creating an environment where students can thrive.
Salary- 350-400 per week
Hours Monday to Friday 830-4pm
You will need to:
- Be a qualified Teaching Assistant to Level 2,
- Enjoy working with children and young people
- Ability to work as an active team member, using initiative whilst following directions from other staff members.
- Willingness to work with students who can become frustrated and seek to find solutions
- Good organisational skills
- Good basic literacy skills
- Friendly, warm, and professional
- Caring and nurturing nature
- Have a DBS on the update service or happy to apply for one
What will Protocol offer you:
- Access to over 50 CPD course
- Dedicated consultant who understands the importance of guiding you through your application and interview
- Be treated like a person and not a number, I want you to be comfortable in your role
- Local work
Due to the nature of the role all educators are required to complete a clearing process before work can commence. This process includes-
- Police Checks- DBS and Overseas Police Check if required
- References covering the past 10 years
- CV covering the past 10 years
- Completion of a Safeguarding course
If you feel like this role is for you, please apply and I will be contact to discuss next steps
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.