Teaching Assistant – Supply
- £65- £85 per day
- Part-time /Short- term
Are you looking for short-term, flexible work?
Do you want to gain more experience in schools ?
Protocol Education is looking to take on a teaching assistant that can work in an amazing school in the Brent area. This position is on a supply basis but sometimes these positions can lead to permanent opportunities! If you are an experienced teaching assistant looking for some flexible work, this is the perfect role for you.
- Has experience working with SEN and EAL children
- Understands the importance of providing support that contributes to the development of each child
- Has strong behaviour management skills
- Has good knowledge and understanding of the national curriculum
- Is committed to this role and brings continuity
Protocol will offer
- Consistent support and assistance from our consultants
- The opportunity to work with our amazing schools and students
- Weekly pay which is paid through PAYE
- A £250 referral scheme
- A performance and loyalty bonus
- Access to a diverse network of phase and subject specialist groups
- A great community with other educators
If you feel this role is well suited to you, please submit your CV below and we will be in touch ASAP. Alternatively, please contact Daniella on 0208 371 7900 or Daniella.asare@protocol-education
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.