Job type: Special Needs Teaching Assistant
Salary: £65.00 - £85.00 per day
Are you looking to progress into a new position?
Would you like a change in career and flexibility to choose the days you want to work?
One particular school situated in Kilburn have opportunities for Teaching Assistants, Level 1 SEN.
The values are a deep part of the school community, a part of who we are but most importantly what we will strive to be. The school values help to develop a pupil’s character, self-discipline and learning habits and enable them to grow into well-rounded individuals and successful learners.
- This role is 5 days per week, Monday – Friday for the successful candidate.
- The client is also flexible on the amount of days you can work
- Day to day cover also needed to cover general sickness
- You will be supporting children with a range of Special Needs
- The role will be to start in September 2022
- The School is an SEN school and Primary
- The School has high expectations of what the children can achieve and strive to innovate and inspire all children, through a broad and balanced curriculum
To apply for this position you would ideally;
- Have good communication skills
- Work well under pressure
- Have the ability to inspire students to be active in learning
If you feel this role is well suited to you, please submit your CV below and we will be in touch ASAP. Alternatively, please contact James on 0208 371 7900 or email James.Bentley@protocol-education.com
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.