SEN TEACHING ASSISTANT
Are you experienced in supporting pupils with different needs?
Can you bring continuity into each child’s learning journey?
- £65- £85 per day
- Long-term / Full time
Protocol is looking for a strong SEN teaching assistant that can support pupils with physical, behavioural, and learning difficulties under the supervision of the teachers. The perfect candidate should be able to work with small groups or one–to–one.
- Prepare learning materials under teacher supervision
- Looking after children’s physical, social, and emotional welfare
- Keeping a record of pupil’s progress
- Communicating with parents and professionals
- Adequate SEN training and experience
- A* - C in English and Maths
- Available to work at least 3 days per week
- Patience, Empathetic & Sensitive
- Computer Literate & Creative
Protocol will offer
- Consistent support and assistance from our consultants
- Weekly pay which is paid through PAYE
- A £250 refer a friend scheme
- A performance and loyalty bonus
If you feel this role is well suited to you, please submit your CV below and we will be in touch ASAP. Alternatively, please contact Daniella on 0208 371 7900 or Daniella.email@example.com
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.