A new and exciting opportunity has arisen in the Dronfield area, working on a part-time basis in a mainstream Primary School as a Teaching Assistant in year 1 for two days and Year 4 class for one day each week to cover a materniy leave. You will be required to work 8:30-16:00, working alongside the class teacher to support students who require 1:1 provision and general classroom support
***You must have recent experience working in a Primary School setting with KS1/KS2 children however all Primary School experience will be considered***
Benefits of choosing Protocol Education as the agency to work through:
• Excellent weekly pay, paid into your account every Friday
• Ongoing support throughout your placement and beyond
• Borough specific consultants who are an expert in your area
• Online candidate lounge where you can manage your timesheets and availability
• Opportunities for professional development
• Recommend a friend incentive scheme earning up to £250 per person
Requirements for this position:
• Have experience working in a Primary School setting
• Be a team player with a flexible approach to teaching
• Be confident working in groups and also 1:1 with children
• Have strong interpersonal skills
• The ability to make a positive contribution to the school as a whole
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £38.00.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.