FACULTY TEACHING AND LEARNING ASSISTANT-Math Graduates
As a Faculty Teaching and Learning Assistant, you will support students in various settings, including in class when supervising lessons, in small groups or individually, as required by the Curriculum Leader.
- Supervise classes and provide cover as assigned.
- Communicate with staff regarding assigned work.
- Ensure completion of tasks and return them to the appropriate teacher.
- Provide clear instructions and support to students.
- Maintain a safe and orderly environment.
- Keep accurate attendance records.
- Assist with administrative tasks and student support.
- To ensure the good order and safety of the students both in lessons (whole class, in small groups or individually) and being supported outside lessons.
- Following appropriate training, to deliver small group tuition.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.