Join us as an SEND Teacher in Local Schools.
Specialising in SEN recruitment Protocol works with various school across East sussex. All of which are in dier need of SEN TEACHERS! if you are an QTS SEN Teacher please apply now!
Position: SEND Teacher
Salary: £110 - £180 per day
Passionate about empowering students with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND)? Join us as an SEND Teacher in local SEND schools. Bring your creativity, expertise, and dedication to create an inclusive learning environment where every student thrives.
- Design and deliver tailored lessons for SEND students.
- Adapt curriculum materials to ensure accessibility and success.
- Implement individualised education plans and foster a supportive classroom.
- Collaborate with support staff for holistic student development.
- Monitor progress and communicate effectively with parents and colleagues.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
- Experience in teaching SEND students preferred not essential.
- Strong understanding of various SEND conditions and effective strategies
- Excellent communication skills for student, parent and colleague engagement.
- Competitive daily rate
- Make a lasting impact on SEND students’ learning journey
- Access professional development and training opportunities
Ready to enhance SEND education? APPLY NOW
Any questions pleae contact me on : Brianna.email@example.com or 01273 253 196
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.