Protocol Education are working in partnership with a secondary school based in Woodford, Redbridge who are seeking to appoint a Teacher of Religious Education to join their Humanities Department on a full-time basis as of September 2022.
The ideal Teacher of Religious Education will have experience of Teaching Religious Education up to KS4, experience of Teaching up to KS5 is also desirable.
The school are based within close proximity to a local train station and have excellent public transport links as well as on-site parking for drivers.
Requirements for this role;
- Experience of Teaching Religious Education up to KS4
- Qualified Teacher Status
- A passion for Religious Education and the desire to pass on to all of your students
- The ability to teach a second subject such as History, Geography, Psychology or Sociology is desitable however, not mandatory.
What the school can offer you;
- Additional responsibilities may be available for suitable educators
- Genuine career progression opportunities
- Strong & supportive Senior Leadership Team
- Students who are engaged and want to learn
If you are interested in the role of Teacher of Religious Education and would like to be considered, please apply immediately. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for a trial day & interview ASAP.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.