A school in Essex is seeking an ambitious and dynamic Maths Teacher, who can inspire students, to join a highly successful and thriving department.
The successful candidate would be expected to teach up to A-Level and be committed to outstanding teaching and learning.
The position is suitable for either an ECT or a more experienced Teacher, who would benefit from the school’s excellent induction process.
As a Maths Teacher at the school, you will:
- Plan and deliver high-quality Maths lessons.
- Working across KS3 - KS5
- Assess and provide feedback to students.
- Collaborate with other department members in engaging in departmental activities.
- Utilise a range of teaching and learning styles to engage and challenge students.
- Maintain and develop high standards of classroom management and behaviour.
In order to qualify for the position, you will:
- Hold a relevant degree qualification and Qualified Teacher Status.
- Have experience teaching KS3, KS4 and KS5.
- Be able to inspire and motivate students.
- Have a strong work ethic and desire to succeed.
If you are interested in this Maths Teacher opportunity or others like it, please apply today!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.