Teacher of Mathematics
I am working with a Secondary School in the Darlington area that require a Mathematics Teacher, starting in September 2023.
The role is full-time and may become permanent.
To be considered for the position of Mathematics (Maths) Teacher you must:
- Have experience teaching KS3 and KS4 Mathematics
- Deliver inspiring and engaging lessons
- Hold a recognised teaching qualification (QTS)
- Unwavering in your commitment to engage pupils and build excellent positive relationships
- A team-player who will take full advantage of our dedicated CPD and support network
- Someone with a real drive to secure successful pupil outcomes
What Protocol offer:
- Ongoing CPD
- a dedicated Consultant
- opportunity for guaranteed pay scheme, after 3 week probation period
If you are interested, apply today or email your CV to email@example.com
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.