Contract: Full time, term time only
Protocol Education is collaborating with a secondary school in Chadwell, currently seeking to appoint a Teacher of History.
We are seeking an experienced specialist committed to achieving high standards and fostering the potential of each student. The secondary school is dedicated to improving standards, as reflected in their Ofsted rating of Good.
Situated in Chadwell, this outstanding, dynamic, and progressive secondary school offers an award-winning educational learning environment.
Requirements for a Teacher of History:
- Passionate about History and committed to helping all pupils succeed, regardless of their background
- High professional standards
- Commitment to raising the achievement of all learners by ensuring high-quality teaching across the curriculum
- Ability to build positive relationships with staff, pupils, and parents
- Capability to plan and deliver innovative and inspirational lessons that engage pupils
In return, the school can offer a Teacher of History:
- Continuous professional development
- A friendly and supportive team
- Good transportation links
- Access to modern technology to support teaching
If you are interested in this Teacher of History vacancy, please submit your application promptly.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.