Protocol Education are teamed up with a secondary school in East London who are looking for a candidate to teach in a well led, collaborative and supportive humanities faculty.
The Candidate Will:
- Have Qualified Teachers Status (QTS)
- Has a clear passion for the subject
- Have experience of teaching KS3, GCSE, successfully, and an understanding of effective assessment strategies
- Possess the energy, dynamism and stamina to contribute fully to the life of a busy aspirational inner city school;
- Be committed, enthusiastic and a high calibre geography teacher who has exceptional subject knowledge
- Value the skills, interests and experiences which students bring to the school, promoting students’ independence and control over their own learning
You will engage and inspire our students in the subject, allowing them to make outstanding progress and achieve strong results, and you will contribute to general humanities teaching as required. The school are absolutely committed to ensuring that all staff have access to comprehensive professional development and have developed an exciting and impactful programme designed to offer training that makes a real difference. They value a good home/work balance and do what they can to support their staff in this respect.
If you are interested in furthering your career within this exuberant post and want to join this team devoted to the success of its students please apply ASAP
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.