ECTs applications welcome
We are looking for a passionate and experienced French teacher to join our team at a Ealing location starting in September. The successful candidate will have a strong background in teaching French to KS3 and KS4 students.
- Delivering high-quality French lessons to KS3 and KS4 students
- Developing and implementing engaging and challenging schemes of work
- Assessing and monitoring student progress
- Providing feedback and support to students to help them achieve their full potential
- Collaborating with colleagues to ensure a cohesive and effective curriculum
- Organizing and leading extracurricular French activities and events
- A degree in French or a related subject
- Experience teaching French to KS3 and KS4 students
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work collaboratively as part of a team
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.