Protocol education a working with a large primary and secondary school of over 2000 students who are looking for a vibrant and creative Foods teacher to join their team of industry leaders.
We are seeking someone to
- Plan and teach lessons within the context of the school’s curriculum and schemes of work
- Assess, monitor, record and report on the learning needs, progress and achievements of assigned students
- Participate in arrangements for preparing students for external examinations
The candidate will have
- A good honours degree in a relevant subject, and excellent subject knowledge
- Experience of teaching KS3, GCSE, successfully, and an understanding of effective assessment strategies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
This appointment is an opportunity to strengthen our team further and the post would suit an experienced member of staff, or an ECT.
If you believe you this post could be suited to you and are interested in joining this great team please get in touch ASAP
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.