Harrow Full or Part-time
September 2023 start
You will be required to teach pupils across the full age and ability range including GCSE.
The school :
- Have two specialist drama teaching rooms.
- Productions supported by the whole school staff and wider school community.
- Visit West End shows, plays and workshops regularly.
- Hold continuous academic success and achieved high standards ;graded ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted
The successful applicant will have :
- Good honours degree in relevant subject
- Qualified Teacher status
- Evidence of teaching across the ability range including GCSE
- Experience of curriculum innovation and development.
- Experience and understanding of a range of approaches to teaching and learning and of sustained raising of achievement.
- Experience of developing teaching and learning strategies to meet the needs of all students and their continuous improvement.
- Demonstrate ‘excellence’ and uses initiative and creativity to innovate.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.