Protocol Education are currently looking to recruit Secondary Teachers for day-to-day and short-term supply work in our partnership schools in the Essex area. We are looking for enthusiastic and dynamic teacher's who go the extra mile. We have a fantastic team in place who are in regular contact with schools, assisting with their staffing for the whole academic year.
Due to the high demand for Supply Teachers in Essex, Protocol Education are always recruiting for enthusiastic, flexible and hard-working teachers to work on a daily supply basis covering a variety of supply needs.
As a successful Teacher with Protocol Education you will need to:
- Have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) with a PGCE or equivalent teaching qualification
- Hold a valid DBS (or be willing to undertake one)
- Be passionate about teaching and education
- Have a creative approach to teaching
- Have good behaviour managements skills
- Have excellent communication and lesson delivery skills
- Be a positive and enthusiastic addition to the school’s lively learning environment
To be successful in this role you must have a genuine passion for education. You will be able to create a fun, safe and educational environment with high expectations of the student's levels of achievement.
In return Protocol Education can offer:
- Competitive rates of pay, weekly through PAYE
- Local job opportunities with a dedicated consultant
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Opportunities to make career progression, supply work can turn into long term roles
- Continued support through all placements via a dedicated consultant
Work will be available in schools across Essex and Havering.
If you are interested in this role please click apply now.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.