Several support workers are required to support SEMH secondary students in a SEN school in the Teesside area.
To support with ASC and SEMH students.
The hours are Monday to Friday ongoing but could be permanent for the right person. If you are looking for a new challenge then this could be for you.
Needs to be continuity for the students.
- Experience of supporting children or adults with SEN needs
- To support with daily routines
- Be compassionate, caring and patient
- To support with over coming barriers
- To provide support with daily activities
- To access the community
- Experience of behaviour that challenges
- Experience of communicating with verbal and non verbal children or adults
If you meet the above criteria then please apply.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.