PRIMARY SCHOOL SUPPORT WORKER
Are you passionate about empowering students to reach their full potential?
Are you a caring and enthusiastic individual who enjoys working with young people?
We are looking for dedicated School Support Workers to work with schools in the Hackney area who are committed to providing a nurturing and inclusive learning environment for our students. Our mission is to support every child in their academic journey and personal development. As a School Support Worker, you will play a vital role in creating a positive and supportive atmosphere for our students to thrive.
- Provide one-on-one or group support to students with specific learning needs or behavioral challenges.
- Assist the classroom teacher in implementing individualized education plans (IEPs) and behavior management strategies.
- Support students in their academic and personal growth by providing guidance and encouragement.
- Help create a safe and inclusive learning environment for all students.
- Assist in the preparation of classroom materials and activities.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other support staff to ensure effective communication and coordinated support for students.
- Observe and report any significant changes in students' behavior or academic progress.
- Foster a positive and respectful relationship with students and act as a positive role model.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunities for professional development and training.
- A supportive and welcoming school community.
- The chance to make a meaningful impact on the lives of young people.
If you feel this role is well suited to you, please submit your CV below and we will be in touch ASAP. Alternatively, please contact Daniella on 0203 219 7710 or Daniella.asare@protocol-education
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.