Job Title: Support Worker for Education Settings
Job Type: 8:30 - 15:30 (part time available)
About Us: We are a well-established educational organization dedicated to providing exceptional care and support to students in education settings. We are currently seeking caring and compassionate individuals to join our team as Support Workers. This is an opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of children while working in a rewarding and fulfilling environment.
- Provide personal care and support to students in educational settings.
- Assist with feeding, toileting, mobility, and other daily activities as needed.
- Support students in their educational and social activities.
- Foster a nurturing and inclusive environment for students.
- Collaborate with teachers and other professionals to ensure student well-being.
- Maintain accurate records and ensure confidentiality of student information.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Previous experience as a Support Worker or similar role is desirable.
- Compassion, empathy, and a genuine interest in working with students.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work well in a team.
- Basic knowledge of safeguarding and health and safety practices.
How to Apply:
If you are as excited about this role as we are then apply to this role. You can also email Adrian.email@example.com
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.