Have you spent the majority of your career working around the clock supporting vulnerable people and are looking for work that means you can get into a better routine? Working as support staff in SEND schools in the Doncaster area will mean you can transfer your skills into another sector while having a better work life balance.
Protocol Education can offer short, and long-term work with a large percentage of candidates going permanent directly with the schools.
Being adaptable in this role is key to being successful. You will be focused on following the ethos and aims of the school, while being a friendly face for students to go to in times of need. Being dedicated, motivated, and committed to providing a caring and exciting learning environment where children are valued as individuals are challenged and enabled to reach their full potential is essential to success.
You will visit a host of specialist schools and assist children with a host of different needs and disabilities such as SEMH, ASC, PMLD, SLD, MLD. You will help adapt work to suit and challenge students, ensuring that they’re getting the best out of their education. You will provide a safe space where they can trust and rely on you to help them to achieve both inside and outside of the school setting.
In return Protocol can offer:
- A dedicated consultant who understands the importance of finding the right role for you, allowing you to get the best out of your employment.
- Access to over 50 CPD courses of Diploma and Certificate level, used to help further your understanding and help you progress further within your career.
- Flexibility - Whether you’re wanting full or part time work, Protocol can work around you. We can offer you daily, long term or even permanent work.
- Competitive Rates
- Refer a friend scheme: £250 to any candidate who refers an individual who begins working for Protocol
- The opportunity to work with an agency who have gained recognition within our industry, through awards and accreditations.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.