Role: EYFS Teaching Assistant
Pay: £85 to £100 P/D (Experience Dependent)
Start Date: Immediate
Protocol Education is on the lookout for enthusiastic individuals ready to embark on a fulfilling journey as a Teaching Assistant in Enfield's mainstream primary schools.
- Sound knowledge of Development Matters (2021)
- Experience in Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS)
- Graduate degree, Learning and Development, or relevant Teaching Assistant diploma (desirable)
- Previous work or voluntary experience in school or nursery settings
- Supportive, nurturing, empathetic, and friendly attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent English
- GCSE English and Maths (Grade C or above)
- Enhanced DBS on the DBS Update Service
- 2 references from the past 2 years
If you're ready to contribute to the growth and development of young minds, apply now! Contact Aum Mody at Protocol Education with your updated CV.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.