Here at Protocol Education, we are currently working with a collection of friendly and expert schools within the Wakefield area who are looking for knowledgeable and experienced teaching assistants to help with their supply needs. This is a great opportunity to work flexibly to further expand your knowledge and strengthen your skills within the classroom.
Can you offer the following:
- A desire to help others to achieve their academic goals
- The willingness to adapt and learn new skills
- Great classroom presence and behaviour management
- Relevant experience working as a classroom teacher
- Good communication and punctuality skills
- Right to work in the UK and an up-to-date DBS check/be willing to apply for one
What Protocol can offer you:
- £250 Refer a Friend Scheme
- Personal and professional service
- Flexible working
- Full time and part time roles
- Competitive pay rates
- Great training and development opportunities
If you would like more information on the roles that Protocol have to offer or would like to discuss your future plans, please apply now or contact Kayleigh on Kayleigh.email@example.com
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.