Short term supply:
Are you looking for flexibility in your work? At Protocol we can help you. We are looking to take on Qualified Teachers on a supply basis for short term daily work.
If this sounds like something that could interest you, please apply to this advert.
The successful candidate will be:
- Personable, approachable, and able to build positive working relationships with adults and children.
- Will be a team player and not shy away from responsibility.
- Reduced marking and no planning.
- Someone who is committed to thrive and learn from fellow team members.
- A person who can motivate all pupils to learn. And meet their learning needs.
In addition, Protocol Education can offer:
- Competitive rates of pay
- FREE continued professional development training (CPD) including Team Teach
- Ongoing honest, friendly, and professional support from our dedicated team of experts
- £250 friend referral
- Social events to meet and get to know fellow educators.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.