Job Title: Year 4 Supply Teacher
Contract Type: Temporary, Full-time
Start Date: ASAP
We are seeking a talented and passionate Year 4 Supply Teacher to join our team of educators in Nottingham. The ideal candidate must be a fully qualified teacher with QTS and have experience teaching in a primary school setting.
As a supply teacher, you will be responsible for delivering high-quality lessons to Year 4 pupils in the absence of the regular class teacher. You must be confident in your ability to deliver engaging and challenging lessons that meet the needs of all learners. Additionally, you must be comfortable with planning and delivering lessons across a range of subjects, including English, maths, science, and topic.
- Delivering high-quality lessons to Year 4 pupils in the absence of the regular class teacher.
- Planning and delivering engaging and challenging lessons across a range of subjects, including English, maths, science, and topic.
- Assessing and monitoring pupils' progress and providing feedback to pupils, parents, and colleagues.
- Managing behaviour in line with the school's behaviour policy and creating a positive and inclusive learning environment.
- Maintaining accurate records of pupils' progress, attendance, and behaviour.
- Participating in parent-teacher meetings and contributing to school events and activities.
- A valid UK driving license and access to your own vehicle.
- QTS (Qualified Teacher Status).
- Experience teaching in a primary school setting, ideally in Year 4.
- A strong understanding of the National Curriculum and the ability to plan and deliver lessons that meet its requirements.
- Excellent behaviour management skills and the ability to create a positive and inclusive learning environment.
- The ability to work well as part of a team and build positive relationships with pupils, parents, and colleagues.
- Experience teaching in a range of primary school settings.
- Knowledge of SEND and the ability to adapt lessons to meet the needs of all learners.
- Experience using technology to enhance teaching and learning.
In return, we offer a competitive salary, as well as the opportunity to work with a supportive team of educators in a dynamic and exciting school environment. We also provide ongoing professional development opportunities to help you develop your skills and progress in your career.
If you are a dedicated and enthusiastic Year 4 Supply Teacher looking for a new challenge in Nottingham, please apply with your CV and a cover letter.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.