Supply Teacher - Secondary School
Protocol education are looking for supply teachers for daily bookings in the Staffordshire area.
We work closely with a large number of secondary schools and academy trusts located throughout the Staffordshire area to help them cover planned and unplanned staff absences. Some bookings will be made in advance and others may be at short notice. We have positions available now and you could be working in.
We offer a guaranteed work scheme which has been hugely beneficial for our staff this year. Protocol also look after their teachers, we ensured everyone who was eligible for furlough was paid it and we stayed open to ensure this happened. Not all agencies can say this.
As a supply teacher working you will be required to;
• Be passionate about making a difference to a student's learning.
• Supportive and understanding of all students' needs.
• Knowledgeable of additional needs and how this can alter a student's learning in the classroom.
• Be flexible to travel to ensure regular work in Swindon and Wiltshire
• Competitive rates of pay.
• Flexible working.
• To be well supported by an experienced team of education specialists.
• The opportunity to build relationships with secondary schools across Telford and Shropshire.
• To be offered work that is suitable to your schedule; whether this is full or part time.
If you are interested in this role then please apply now.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.