Protocol Education are currently working with many schools across Doncaster (and beyond) to help them find Supply Teachers.
If you are currently looking for work or just to add more hours to your existing workload, we would love to hear from you.
Why supply teaching?
- You can make a real contribution to children’s ongoing education in a time of great uncertainty for many parents
- You can work in a way that suits your lifestyle and achieve genuine “work/life balance”without the pressure or stress of a permanent position.
- You are in control of the days you want to work without the pressure or stress of a permanent position.
- Days can be booked in advance or the day with days that you hadn’t previously anticipated being free.
- You get the opportunity to experience working across several different schools and age groups
- You can work full-time or part-time
- It can provide great experience for newly qualified Teachers or new experiences for experienced Teachers
In order to be suitable for this position you will:
- Have a passion for teaching and be prepared for the new challenges that working in a pandemic has created
- Hold the legal right to work in the UK
- Have a graduate degree
- Be secondary education trained (KS3, KS4 or KS5)
- Be friendly, caring and have a great sense of fun.
- Respect that each child is an individual and assist in the creation of a safe, lively, nurturing environment in which they can achieve their full potential.
- Be Subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, or overseas Police clearances (if applicable)
To find out more:
“Apply now” or contact Mark on 0114 252 1970
Why choose Protocol Education?
- Protocol Education and our sister company together, form the largest group of education recruiters in the UK.
- We deliver great service (rated 4.7 out of 5 by our candidates across the UK) and are trusted by more than 4000 schools to provide them with the full range of early years and classroom-based staff.
- We have gained recognition within our industry through awards and accreditations. This includes winning the Recruiter Awards Best Temporary Agency Award twice in the last ten years.
- We offer competitive rates of pay, pension contributions (subject to qualifying period) and full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the working conditions you are entitled to.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.