Do you have the qualities and the passion to work in a Primary School?
Looking for flexibility?
Protocol Education are working with Primary Schools across the Ely area to find dynamic and passionate KS1 and KS2 teachers. We have a fantastic team in place who are in regular contact with schools, assisting with their staffing for the whole academic year.
Due to the high demand for Supply Teachers in Cambridgeshire, Protocol Education are always recruiting for enthusiastic, flexible and hard-working teachers to work on a daily supply basis covering a variety of supply needs.
A successful teacher with Protocol Education must:
- Have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent
- Be experienced and committed to positive behaviour management strategies
- Be solution focused and resilient; someone who can offer and receive support as part of a team
- Be a positive and enthusiastic addition to the school’s lively learning environment
- Have a creative approach to teaching
In return Protocol Education can offer:
- Competitive rates of pay, weekly through PAYE
- Local job opportunities with a dedicated consultant
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Opportunities to make career progression, supply work can turn into long term roles
- Refer a friend bonus
Work will be available in schools across Cambridgeshire, including Huntingdon, Peterborough and Ely.
If you are interested in this role please click apply now.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.