Due to a high demand, Protocol Education are currently looking for Primary Supply Teachers
Here at Protocol Education, we are working with schools across High Wycombe and the surrounding areas assisting them with their cover needs.
As a Primary Supply Teacher, you will have the opportunity to work within various schools working with whatever year groups you choose!
What we are looking for?
- Qualified Primary Teachers & ECT’s welcome
- DBS or the willingness to obtain one.
- Previous experience in a UK classroom preferred
- Able to provide two years’ worth of employment references.
- Positive and enthusiastic approach to education.
What does this mean for you?
- Regular work either daily supply or long term.
- Ability to manage your own diary.
- Daily rates of betwen £140 - £150
- Excellent pay rates.
- Bookings in and around your local area.
- Daily bookings at the same school if you wish.
- Pre- books.
- Free CPD training.
- £50 for referring a friend.
Looking for a long term role?
No problem at all, we can be flexible so we can change you across to longer term roles or start you on long term roles. We pride ourselves in our quality of service and listening to our staff, feedback is always welcomed!
To find out more about our current opportunities for Primary Teachers in High Wycombe please contact:
01923 257 410
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.