Protocol Education is looking for passionate and versatile supply teachers to add to our hardworking team of educators. The successful teachers will be as equally inspiring, enthusiastic and passionate about educating young people and driving them to success. You should inherently share the vision that all students deserve to thrive in education and reach their fullest potential.
The schools we work with have a comprehensive intake from all parts of Bristol and welcome students of all faiths with co-curricular programmes and exceptional facilities. They believe that their students should experience equality of opportunity and develop to be agents for positive change in their own lives and wider communities. They have welcoming teams who will support you in your role and are looking for someone who can, in turn, support them in providing in a well-rounded education for their students.
What they can offer:
- A safe and enriching learning environment
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- A supportive community that encourages one another to progress
- A space where your ideas and aspirations will be listened to
- An exciting curriculum, crammed with opportunities and possibilities.
What they will be looking for in you:
- You are passionate about the subject and a great practitioner with high expectations and good classroom management
- Genuine interests in the science of learning and are committed to continuous improvement
- You can demonstrate excellent organisational and interpersonal skills with the ability to contribute to a team
- A desire and passion to make a real difference to the lives and opportunities presented to our students
- The willingness to adapt your approach to topics and a readiness to help the schools in additional capacities.
What Protocol offers:
- Competitive rates of pay
- FREE continued professional development training (CPD) including Team Teach
- Ongoing honest, friendly, and professional support from our dedicated team of experts
- A £50 bonus if you introduce someone new to Protocol Education.
If you feel this is the role for you, apply today!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.