Job Title: Supply Teacher - Secondary Schools
Type: Full-Time and Part-Time Positions Available
About Us: Protocol Education is a dynamic and inclusive secondary school located in Norfolk. We are dedicated to providing a supportive learning environment for our students and fostering a culture of excellence. As part of our commitment to delivering high-quality education, we are seeking enthusiastic and adaptable supply teachers to join our team.
Position Overview: We are currently recruiting for full-time and part-time supply teachers to cover a range of subjects within our secondary school. The successful candidates will be responsible for delivering engaging and effective lessons, maintaining a positive classroom environment, and supporting the learning needs of our diverse student body.
- Delivering lessons in accordance with the school's curriculum and policies
- Adapting teaching methods to meet the needs of individual students
- Managing classroom behavior and ensuring a positive learning environment
- Collaborating with colleagues to contribute to the school's educational objectives
- Providing constructive feedback to students and supporting their academic progress
- Participating in school activities and events as required
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent
- Previous experience as a secondary school teacher preferred
- Strong classroom management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to adapt to different subjects and year groups
- A passion for education and a commitment to student success
- Competitive salary
- Professional development opportunities
- Supportive and collaborative working environment
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.