We are looking for passionate and inspiring qualified teacher to join our bank of staff to provide cover for our great network of secondary schools.
Are you confident in delivering high quality teaching across all secondary subjects and year groups?
You will need to:
- Carry out work pre-set by the class teacher to a high standard.
- Be confident in following school’s safeguarding policies, ensuring any safeguarding concerns are reported using the school’s referral procedures.
- Have excellent behaviour management skills, ensuring a constructive and positive environment is always enforced.
- Be confident in de-escalating situation within the classroom in the correct way certifying safeguarding procedures are always adhered.
- Truly care for the education of children and thrive in an environment working with likeminded people.
- Be passionate about installing confidence, knowledge and skills to help form students in becoming outstanding members of the community in later life.
- Be passionate in making a difference in the classroom and enjoy working with young people.
- Be caring and have a drive and passion to continue to develop strong relationships and the well-being with staff, students, parents, governors, professionals and the local community.
- Utilise a variety of teaching methods to present engaging, thoughtful lessons.
- Believe that all students, regardless of their starting point or background, get the education they deserve.
- Hold a Qualified Teacher Status
- Right to work in the U.K.
Benefits of Supply:
- Flexible work meaning you’re able to fit it in with other commitments, whether that be other work commitment/childcare/studies etc
- Gaining experience in a variety of secondary schools across Bristol.
- Low level/no planning and marking when covering daily supply.
- A great way to get back into teaching and refresh and familiarise yourself before considering a permanent role.
- We run a Guaranteed work scheme (contact us for more information regarding this)
- Support and gaining new experiences and roles for ECT’s (can often lead into long term/permanent positions)
What Protocol Education can offer you:
- Competitive rates that express your experience and responsibilities.
- Guaranteed work agreements that guarantee consistent work and income
- CPD during half term or summer.
- CV writing assistance and marketing tools.
- Guidance and support from an experienced team with over 31 years experience in the education and recruitment sector.
- Free Webinars on topical, relevant information within schools to enhance and keep professional knowledge updated.
- £50 refer a friend rebate.
- NQT/ECT network community that supports new and existing teachers.
- Social events & termly awards that celebrate outstanding performance and commitment.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.