Exciting Opportunities for General Supply Teachers in Primary, SEN, and Secondary Schools Across Kent
Are you a passionate educator seeking flexible teaching opportunities across various school settings? Protocol Education is actively recruiting General Supply Teachers to join our team and work across primary, SEN, and secondary schools in Kent.
About Protocol Education:
As a leading education recruitment agency, Protocol Education strives to connect talented educators with rewarding teaching opportunities. Join our team and experience the diversity of working in primary, SEN, and secondary schools, contributing significantly to students' educational journeys.
Your Role as a General Supply Teacher:
As a General Supply Teacher, you'll have the opportunity to engage with students across different age groups and diverse educational settings. Your role will involve covering classes, delivering engaging lessons, and fostering a positive learning environment.
- Delivering pre-planned lessons effectively across primary, SEN, and secondary levels.
- Adapting teaching strategies to meet the needs of different classrooms and age groups.
- Managing classroom behavior and ensuring a conducive learning atmosphere.
- Providing support and encouragement to students in their educational journey.
Your Qualifications and Characteristics:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
- Flexibility and adaptability to work in various educational settings.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to engage students effectively.
What Protocol Education Offers:
- Competitive rates for supply teaching roles.
- Opportunities to work across primary, SEN, and secondary schools.
- Flexibility in choosing your preferred educational settings and locations.
- Ongoing support and guidance from dedicated consultants.
Ready to explore diverse teaching opportunities in primary, SEN, and secondary schools across Kent? Apply now with your updated CV and contact details. Join Protocol Education in making a positive impact on students' learning experiences in a variety of settings across Kent's educational landscape.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.