Protocol Education are expanding their workforce of Supply Teachers across Lincolnshire (LN1-LN17)
Job Type: Part or Full Time - Flexible around your availability
Pay: £120-£150+ per day
Protocol Education helps over 11,000 of the very best education supply staff from the UK and overseas find work in nurseries, schools and academies in England every year. We offer outstanding development opportunities to our educators, who are also vetted to the most stringent standards within the industry, using the best technology available.
We deliver great service and are trusted by more than 4,000 clients to provide them with the full range of early years and classroom-based staff on both a temporary and permanent basis. We offer expertise in early years, teaching, support, SEND and intervention supply, answering the highly specialised needs of many settings both quickly and efficiently.
With our network of branches spread throughout England, we are able to support larger MATs and chains by offering consistent service across multiple sites, with a true partnership approach to complex resourcing and workforce management needs.
- Delivering lesson plans readily provided by the absent Teacher
- Being a Leader in the Classroom, providing high-quality lessons to the best of your ability
- Assessing and monitoring student behaviour
- Creating a supportive and inclusive classroom atmosphere
- Being adaptable to different environments and following Safeguarding practices when required
- Participating in professional development opportunities to stay up-to-date with the latest educational trends and techniques when required
The ideal Supply Teacher will have the following credentials:
- QTS (at least 3 years experience supply teaching if no QTS number)
- A Bachelor's degree in Education or a related field
- Appropriate teaching certification or licence
- Background teaching at Secondary level
- Adaptable personability and friendly approach
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
✓ Competitive salary package
✓ Paid weekly
✓ Opportunities for professional development and growth with our highly effective CPD Academy
✓ Dedicated and Experienced Secondary Consultant
✓ To be part of the UK's largest Education Recruitment Agency Provider
✓ An established agency WITH 30+ years of experience
✓ Widespread opportunities for work in Lincolnshire (LN1-LN17)
✓ Guidance for Graduates who are seeking their first role in education
If you are interested in joining our team of educators , please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV
Alternatively you can reach us on: 01522 425797
All candidates who register with Protocol Education are required to provide references for the previous 2 years of work, as well as complete a Child Enhanced DBS check.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.