Exciting Opportunity for a Teacher in Hayes
We are currently seeking an exceptional and passionate Teacher to join our team in Hayes. As a Teacher, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the educational journey of our students and inspiring them to reach their full potential.
- Plan and deliver engaging and dynamic lessons that align with the national curriculum.
- Create a positive and inclusive classroom environment that promotes active learning and supports the academic and personal growth of students.
- Differentiate instruction to cater to the diverse learning needs of students, ensuring that all students are challenged and supported.
- Assess student progress, provide constructive feedback, and implement strategies to support individual learning goals.
- Collaborate with colleagues, parents, and external stakeholders to create a cohesive and supportive educational experience.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
- Experience teaching in a primary or secondary school setting.
- A deep understanding of the national curriculum and assessment frameworks.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, enabling effective collaboration with students, colleagues, parents, and the wider community.
- Passion for education, with the ability to inspire and motivate students to achieve their best.
In return, we offer a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, and a supportive and inclusive work environment. You will have access to resources and support to enhance your teaching practice and contribute to the continuous improvement of our school.
If you are a dedicated and enthusiastic Teacher ready to make a positive impact in Hayes, we invite you to apply. Please submit your CV ASAP.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.