Protocol Education are seeking to recruit new Primary Teachers to work in a range of schools across South Yorkshire
Supply teaching is a great way to experience new schools and gain regular, consistent work. We are experiencing a high demand for Supply Teachers across all of our schools.
We will have a range of immediate start positions available varying across all key stages. With the current situation, it will be more than likely that schools will look to block book staff to minimise risk and ensure consistency!
In order to apply for this role you must have the following:
• Be a qualified Teacher (QTS)
• Reference details for to cover the last 3 years of employment
• UK eligibility to work, an enhanced DBS on the update service or willingness to apply for one through Protocol Education.
• The ability to be flexible and adaptable on a daily basis
Protocol Education is a market leading agency, here is what we offer to you:
• Competitive rates of pay and in-house PAYE.
• Free continuing professional development training (CPD)
• Ongoing honest, friendly support from our recruitment specialists who maintain years of educational experiences.
•£250 Bonus refer a teacher' payment scheme.
• The opportunity of working with a wide choice of schools in your area.
• CV and interview advice and support.
If you are interested in applying please register with us online www.protocol-education.com or email your CV to the Sheffield Primary team on Sheffield@protocol-education.com
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.